You have no items in your shopping cart.
Special Introductory Offer - $560.00 with Free Shipping
Whether you have an indoor grow room or greenhouse, the UltraBlend LED grow light will have your plants producing large lush leaves with big buds, fruits and flowers. When used as recommended, the UltraBlend will replace between a 400-600w HPS (depending on model chosen) and pay for itself in a little over a year. Using up to 80% less energy than typical grow lights and with energy costs skyrocketing out of control, the UltraBlend LED grow light is the smart choice for today's indoor gardener.
Special Features Unique Only to the UltraBlend LED Plant Grow Light:
1) 100% CHANGEABLE Spectrum The UltraBlend features an all new, patent pending design with 4 Watt REMOVEABLE LED bulbs. The UltraBlend gives you unprecedented control over spectral output WITHOUT DIMINISHING LIGHT OUTPUT. Interchangeable bulbs creates infinite spectrum possibilities. Start with a base unit and customize it as needed. We offer additional Veg and Bloom Packs to make customizing your plant light quick and easy (COMING SOON). The UltraBlend is also a good choice for researchers who want to experiment with different spectrums but don't want the added cost of buying additional fixtures.
2) AC or DC Power The UltraBlend can run on AC or 12 Volt DC power. This means you can run the light with the included UL listed power supply, or it can be powered directly from solar, wind, battery or any other 12 Volt DC power source. An industry first and a great choice for off-grid growing!! The UltraBlend features a built in pass-thru power option, like a daisy chain, allowing you to link up to 4 units using a single plug. Never worry about the electricity going off, have a 12V battery or solar panel handy, and always have light to your plants!
3) 100% Field Serviceable The UltraBlend was designed for performance and reliability with 100% uptime! The UltraBlend is 100% field serviceable, meaning if any part of the light should fail, the user can simply swap out the part themselves in SECONDS. Any repair would be as simple as changing a light bulb or plugging in a cord. This keeps the light where it belongs - above your plants! No more removing lights from your precious plants to send in for repair!
Who is the UltraBlend made for?
The UltraBlend LED light is suitable for beginning gardeners, home hobbyists, serious indoor gardening experts, commercial farms, nurseries, research labs, universities, dispensaries, hydroponic and garden centers, and more. Some of the more well known clients using the UltraBlend include the USDA, The Smithsonian Tropical Research Institute, Exxon Mobil, Origin Oil, University of Arizona (Oncology), University Of California (Berklely Life Sciences), KP Simply Fresh Farms and Urban Barn Foods.
- 4w REMOVABLE LED bulbs provide unlimited spectral combinations.
- Can run on AC or DC Power- Includes UL power supply or can be run directly from solar, wind, battery, etc.
- 100% Field Serviceable Design eliminates downtime and the need for costly service & repairs.
- Linkable up to four units - eliminates messy cords. Multiple units can be controlled with one timer.
- Plug and Play - does not require any additional bulbs, ballasts, or reflectors.
- No expensive bulbs to replace - ZERO maintenance costs.
- Can be used with any indoor growing method - hydroponics, aeroponics, soil.
- Discreet - No thermal footprint.
- No need for additional cooling equipment, ballasts or reflectors.
- Integrated hanging kit included.
- Safe to operate - no risk of fire, burns or exploding bulbs.
- UL Power Supply - Guarantees maximum up-time and reliability.
- 3 Year Warranty
Recommended height above plants: 2 to 4 feet above your plants (adjust as needed)
DO NOT PUT YOUR UltraBlend CLOSER THAN 18" TO YOUR PLANTS. Doing so will result in stunted growth with very tight inter-nodal lengths. By keeping the lights at least 18" above the canopy, your plants will reach for the light increasing the inter-nodal spacing. The UltraBlend delivers 100% pure PAR light so if you put the light too close, the plants won't 'work to get to the light'. This is the exact opposite of how you would normally use an HID or T5 light.
Coverage Area: 9 square feet for the 200w model (3'x3') and 16 square feet (4'x4') for the 300w models.
Lighting Times/Photoperiods (adjust as needed) Vegetative Stage: 14-16 hours Flowering Stage: 10-12 hours
Not intended for outdoor use. UltraBlend LED grow lights are intended for indoor gardens and greenhouses only.
- Power: 300 watts
- LEDs: 4 Watt LEDs Multi Spectrum - Customizable.- Suitable For All Phases of Growth (veg & flower)
- The UltraBlend features the following STOCK spectrums 460-470nm, 610nm, 630nm, 660nm, 2800k white, 4100K & 6500K white.
- Because the light spectrum can be customized, a light spectrum chart is not applicable.
- Voltage: 100-260v AC (universal voltage power supply - can be used worldwide) or 12v DC
- Operating Temperature: -30F~+110F
- Dimensions - 19" x 12.25" x 4"
- Weight: 18 lbs
- Manufactured by LED Lighting 4 Less, formerly Sunshine Systems