You have no items in your shopping cart.
UltraBlend Electric or Off-Grid LED Grow Light
2) AC or DC Power The UltraBlend can run on AC or 12 Volt DC power. This means you can run the light with the included UL listed power supply, or it can be powered directly from solar, wind, battery or any other 12 Volt DC power source. An industry first and a great choice for off-grid growing!! The UltraBlend features a built in pass-thru power option, like a daisy chain, allowing you to link up to 4 units using a single plug. Never worry about the electricity going off, have a 12V battery or solar panel handy, and always have light to your plants!
3) 100% Field Serviceable The UltraBlend was designed for performance and reliability with 100% uptime! The UltraBlend is 100% field serviceable, meaning if any part of the light should fail, the user can simply swap out the part themselves in SECONDS. Any repair would be as simple as changing a light bulb or plugging in a cord. This keeps the light where it belongs - above your plants! No more removing lights from your precious plants to send in for repair!
Who is the UltraBlend made for?
- 4w REMOVABLE LED bulbs provide unlimited spectral combinations.
- Can run on AC or DC Power- Includes UL power supply or can be run directly from solar, wind, battery, etc.
- 100% Field Serviceable Design eliminates downtime and the need for costly service & repairs.
- Linkable up to four units - eliminates messy cords. Multiple units can be controlled with one timer.
- Plug and Play - does not require any additional bulbs, ballasts, or reflectors.
- No expensive bulbs to replace - ZERO maintenance costs.
- Can be used with any indoor growing method - hydroponics, aeroponics, soil.
- Discreet - No thermal footprint.
- No need for additional cooling equipment, ballasts or reflectors.
- Integrated hanging kit included.
- Safe to operate - no risk of fire, burns or exploding bulbs.
- UL Power Supply - Guarantees maximum up-time and reliability.
- 3 Year Warranty
DO NOT PUT YOUR UltraBlend CLOSER THAN 18" TO YOUR PLANTS. Doing so will result in stunted growth with very tight inter-nodal lengths. By keeping the lights at least 18" above the canopy, your plants will reach for the light increasing the inter-nodal spacing. The UltraBlend delivers 100% pure PAR light so if you put the light too close, the plants won't 'work to get to the light'. This is the exact opposite of how you would normally use an HID or T5 light.
Coverage Area: 16 square feet (4'x4') for the 300w model.
Lighting Times/Photoperiods (adjust as needed) Vegetative Stage: 14-16 hours Flowering Stage: 10-12 hours
Not intended for outdoor use. UltraBlend LED grow lights are intended for indoor gardens and greenhouses only.
- Power: 300 watts
- LEDs: 4 Watt LEDs Multi Spectrum - Customizable.- Suitable For All Phases of Growth (veg & flower)
- The UltraBlend features the following STOCK spectrums 460-470nm, 610nm, 630nm, 660nm, 2800k white, 4100K & 6500K white.
- Because the light spectrum can be customized, a light spectrum chart is not applicable.
- Voltage: 100-260v AC (universal voltage power supply - can be used worldwide) or 12v DC
- Operating Temperature: -30F~+110F
- Dimensions - 19" x 12.25" x 4"
- Weight: 18 lbs
- Manufactured by LED Lighting 4 Less, formerly Sunshine Systems